Ysl all hours foundation shades

All Hours Foundation is now available in shades to strike the right balance of undertones. It is made in France with the finest pigments and ingredients that . Use your current foundation to find a perfect shade match. Three shades of strobing cream for a dewy, highlighted finish, apply on the . FIND YOUR SHADE MATCH : . All Hours Liquid Foundation has you covered for endless nights: own the night and the day with a matte foundation for a flawless.

Own the night and the day with a flawless matte complexion which stays put until all hours. Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation : rated 3. I wear the shade B4 which is a good neutral shade for my NCbordering . XQ1e5XvbIwWhere to buy: Ysl All hours foundation. A full-coverage, - hour wear waterproof foundation providing a flawless, matte finish. This foundation oxidises to a shade that is nothing close to my skin tone.


Ever heard of a foundation that provides - hours of uninterrupted flawless coverage? Sand shades together to match my skin, applied stripes of the foundation down .

Shade : B(Very Fair, Neutral) £35. After Fenty Beauty debuted a line of (!) foundation shades , other . ALL HOURS , our new foundation that lasts forever, is available in 22 . Full coverage in a blendable texture is achieved . Collect Advantage Card Points for every Pound you spend. I bought the shade BDwarm caramel, which is perfect for my light skin tone.


YSL 1st bouncy melting compact. On Thursday, luxury makeup brand YSL Beauty unveiled their new All HOURS foundation line via their Instagram, touting the collection as . From the initial swatches , I noticed that this foundation would oxidize. Actually, most of foundation does.


But I noticed this foundation formulation . Available in shades , it enhances each skintone, thanks to specifically adapted benefits. Try-Out Tuesday: YSL All Hours foundation. You can see the foundation shade through the glass which is nice and I can definitely tell that the . In the picture below, I am wearing the shade in the color Warm Ivory.


So as soon as it dropped on the counters, I was at one to get my shade matched!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts