Artdeco eyeshadow base review

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base : rated 4. Auf diese Eyeshadow Base von ARTDECO war ich schon lange neugierig, weil ich schon so viel Gutes über sie gehört habe. The eyeshadow base costs €6. I bought it, here in the Netherlands at Douglas.


This is my review , I hope it was helpful! Thank you all for watching!

This my favorite EVER eyeshadow primer. It hold eyeshadow , it hold concealer and it just make things better. Formulated with Vitamin E, this creamy . ARTDECO Eyeshadow Base is free from animal derived ingredients.


Check out this review first! Well yes, but I am not going to give it a mega rave review. In the past, I used to use a face primer daily, The . The Eyeshadow Base with a soft, creamy consistency prevents the deposition of Eyeshadow in the eyelid crease and makes the powder eyeshadows highly . It feels very oily and I need to put another eye shadow on before proper eyeshadow but it does help my .

NEU: Matte Lidschattenbase von ARTDECO. Neutralisiert den natürlichen Hautton. Premium- Base für extrem haltbares Augen Make-up. Müller ( Standardbase 5ml für ~6-7€).


ARTDECO - Eyeshadow Base ​ is nourishing eyeshadow base. If we want a brighter, long lasting colour of eye shadows with more intense pigmentation, this. At long last, I finally found the time to review my current HG eye primer. I tend to cheap out on makeup essentials. I have been trying out this product . Have you heard of German.


I only got this because it was . Art Deco makeup review nz. Fangen wir mit Swatches an. Wie ihr seht sticht der Painterly.


For those in a tight budget, you might consider ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts